AGC Interpane Team Championship
A team will consist of 2 professionals, that can enter as a team for the tournament. Single entries are also possible, we will then pass on the contacts to other single players. The team will play all 3 rounds and the 5 different formats together.
What makes this Team Championship different?
Only the format for the final round is set to be a bestball. On the first 2 competition days, the teams will have the choice, which of the 4 formats, they choose to play on which 9 holes. Each format has to be played once
Before teeing off on day 1 and 2 players have to confirm, which 2 formats will be played on which 9 holes on that particular day. Each format has to be played once in the 2 days.
This style of competition is a world premiere, and it is being staged in Bad Saulgau!
Friday, 16th July
- Professionals will havethe opportunity to play a practice round on Friday and Saturday, either before or after the ProAms
- It is mandatory for ALL professionals to register with the tournament office, either in person or via telephone before 4pm on Friday the 16th of July
- Up to 12 professionals will be invited to play the Kids ProAm in Friday 16th of July
- Starting times for rounds 1 and 2 will be released late Friday afternoon
Saturday, 17th July
- Participation in the ProAm will be compulsory for up to 24 Pro Teams
Sunday, 18th of July
- 1. round AGC INTERPANE Team Championship
- 6pm start of the players party
- 7pm kick off for the driving range football match between golf pros and GC Bad Saulgau members. 2 x 20 min
Monday, 19th July
- 2. round AGC INTERPANE Team Championship
- Cut after the round to the top 30 teams and ties
- Round 3 tee times will be published after completion on play
Tuesday, 20th July
- 3. and final round AGC INTERPANE Team Championship
- The last group is expected to arrive at the 18th hole at around 4pm
- Prizegiving will be directly after completion of play